Below is the list of workshops available for registered conference attendees.
If you would like to submit a workshop proposal, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th of May.
- Rationality and technologies tackling climate change (RTCC).
- Workshop funded by the Erasmus+ European program as part of the EDUS4EL Project.
- The main interest of the workshop lies in the challenges facing changing behaviors in the face of climate change. The workshop will develop aspects of human rationality that make changing our behaviors difficult and will also explore technologies that could help tackle this difficult issue.
- Accepted papers will be published in the main HAR Conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences.
- Submission style is the same as for the main conference. Submit paper.
- Submission deadline: 15th of June.